Re: [ukha_d] Re: £100 Wireless Media Player

Mal,

sorry, I thought you were offering this as an alternative to the netgear.
I guess i just saw the wireless part as its USP.

ali

Mal Lansell said:
> The Haupauge is not wireless, that's why it's so cheap.   After going
> the
> trouble of wiring my house, I'm glad I don't have to pay extra for
unused
> wireless connectivity.
>
> Mal

Audio (WMA)
>> > whereas the Netgear does.. ? The Netgear is positioned very
much as a
>> > standlaone end node, display and remote whereas the Hauppauge
much
>> more
> as
>> > peripheral to a TV.  Different postioning of the design.
>> >
>> > Interesting on the Netgear comp video o/p though....
>> >
>> > Kevin

cheapest
<james.ingham@orange.co.uk>
"Composite Video
>> Output"???
>> >    > Whats it displaying??
>> >    >

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com