RE: Linux based CCTV motion detection?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Linux based CCTV motion detection?
  • From: "David Yeend" <david.yeend@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:53:55 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Paul,
=20
I did have a look, and I also made a wider search - not too conclusive so
I=
think I'll just have to go and give it a go. With the strength of the poun=
d the card Ian identified is only around =A320 delivered.=20
=20
I found some info on newsnet which was split - some cards with the 878
chip=
have problems with video 4 linux (aparrently) others don't. I am a total n=
ewbie where Linux is concerned, and indeed where this hardware is
concerned=
so I could be talking utter garbage......
=20
By the way are you running this solution?
=20
Regards,
=20
David

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20