Re: Photo Server?

Julian Stuhler wrote:

> rush of enthusiasm I foolishly mentioned that she would also be able
to view
> our digital photo collection via the ePods as well. She seemed to
think this
> was genuinely useful, but I can't find a good way of doing it without
lots
> of effort.
>
> I could probably build something like this with ASP pages etc, but I
hate
> reinventing the wheel - does anyone know of anything out there that
can do
> this?

I use Gallery from http://gallery.sourceforge.net/
for webpages which
does the dynamic thumbnailing, different photo albums etc, but don't
know if it will suit exactly what you're wanting, but might be worth a
look.

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com