CAT5Blaster

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone has any comments on using kit like the
Cat5Blaster (available from keene.co.uk) to distribute A/V over Cat 5
cable.  I am thinking about putting a digibox and DVD in a rack and
using this type of kit to then be able to distribute the A/V to (say)
an LCD in the sitting room more neatly.

Does it actually work is the main question?!
What loss of signal could I expect?
Is is possible to then switch the signal to drive TVs in different
rooms?
What alternatives are there?

Many thanks

Jeremy

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com