RE: Microsoft wake up to X-Box potential ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Microsoft wake up to X-Box potential ?
  • From: "Kilgore, Andrew" <amkilgore@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:58:12 -0000

Hi,

I have also come across this problem but using Relax...
I'm not sure what causes it but, as I have come across other wasy to make
XBMP hang, I wouldn't rule out there being some problems within XBMP. I
have
been told that there is a new version available but have yet to try it to
see whether it fixes my problems.

Andy.