Not HA But What The Hell...

  • To: "UKHA_D" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Not HA But What The Hell...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:22:18 -0000

...anyone here ever had one of the AGA dual fuel cookers?

Saw one today in Alton that I *REALLY* like the look of and - apart from
having to possibly sell a kidney to afford it - I was wondering whether
anyone has (or had) one and could give me any feedback.

For those who know what the hell it is that I'm talking about it's the
"6 x
4" model that has the four ovens and six burner hob (not the
Masterchef
version that has the five burner hob and glass oven doors).

My mother in law has a "proper" AGA (the always on thing) and I
know they're
great but this one is a conventional type oven but just built like an AGA.

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx