RE: OT: Exchange question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Exchange question
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:31:57 -0000

Hi Doogie

I'm by no means a network expert but sbs2003 will definitely do that. It
was my job over xmas to come in change things over. I must say I was
impressed as I had not used exchange at all before but I had it set up
exactly how you described and it worked first time, so must be easy!

Ian D
NB
I installed the new server stuff on our backup server just in case
things went tits up, however all as been ok so have now wiped the main
server and installed SBS2003 ready to move the network back to the main
server. I have backed up Exchange on the backup server but it will not
restore to the main server, so if any of the network experts can tell me
a way of doing this it would be appreciated.