RE: Scart Switching XBOX and Gamecube via Tivo - Problem?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Scart Switching XBOX and Gamecube via Tivo - Problem?
  • From: "Robert Welsh" <bob-ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:37:46 -0000

Given the LED on the Gamecube only usually comes on with power applied,
I was pretty certain on IRC last night that it was, at a minimum, very
suspicious !!! I wonder if you'd get the same results from a more
"mechanical" SCART multi-box ?

Rob

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx