RE: Movie Server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Movie Server
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:09:41 -0000

Because at the moment unless the movie is in DiVx format then the KISS
players cannot play it off the network ...

... this has been one of my issues with this player since we looked at them
two years ago nearly as a produst to possibly sell. I refuse to drop down
DiVx. Otherwise all it can play off the network is single VOB files which
is
also unacceptable to me.

Phil