RE: Re: Automate the washing machine's signals???

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Automate the washing machine's signals???
  • From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:17:32 +0000

> Would now be a good time to suggest an embedded bluetooth
microcontroller

Errr, in all honesty no ;-)

Apart from the joy I get from building my own boards and debugging my C
code (any sarcasm noticed?) I honestly don't have the expertise to play
with stuff at this level. I really do have to read the pdf files many times
(usually) before diving in and breaking stuff.

The idea is good although I am not too impressed with X10 RF and I know
this is a good example of how to do it badly.

Thanks

Ian

"Alistair
Watkins"