Re: Help! X10 aware electrician required in Bromley/ SELondon area

Mark J Cox wrote:

> LW11G's are great, but a nightmare to try to get to fit into existing
> plasterboard backboxes.  http://www.awe.com/ha/lw11g.jpg
was my first
> attempt, and it looks ugly so I've resisted putting more in.

I've got my 1 LW11G mounted in a very deep surface mount plastic box....
if you think yours is ugly.... :o :o :o

> I was lucky that the builder decided to run neutral down to every
switch
> (actually they did this because they installed spotlights everywhere
and
> if they didn't run neutral to every switch they'd have to have stuck
in
> junction boxes).

I live in an old flat with weird wiring, so I have neutral at the switch
(well at least at one of the switches!)

> Ulti is the solution I want, if only they were not 220+ pounds a
switch :(

:)

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx