From: Tim Fletcher
To: Ukha_D@Yahoogroups. Com
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 11:29 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Undeleting files - IMPORTANT

Hi everyone - I could use a favour,

my brother took some snaps of his new baby daughter during the run up to
Christmas and it seems that during the download to his machine he
"lost" them.  The camera was a Nikon Coolpix and it auto-deleted
them from the CF card.  Tragically the baby died the day after Boxing Day
and the pictures have now taken on a massive importance.  I haven't had
chance to see the machine "personally" but want to be sure that I
do the best job I can to get them off (If they still exist) and I need to
make sure I don't damage my chances by doing something stupid.

I have undeleted files successfully in the past, but never ones with such
significance - any suggestions about what I should use.  I know enough not
to install anything onto the drive where the photos (hopefully) reside.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Tim.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx