Re: Newspaper

Cheap and Free that will be xPL.

You could quite easily use the xPL XML news feed script in xPLHal, this
takes the news from the BBC as well as UKHA.  Store the headlines and short
description in a text file then just run a bit of script to print it off.
Even better still do what I do and just get it announced over the bathroom
speakers via my Rio Receiver using the xPL RioTTS application.

If you're interested pop over to the ukha_xpl list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_xpl/
and we will help you out or visit www.xplhal.com and get xplhal as a
starter.

S.