RE: OT Weblogs.. And potential employers.. Kinda funny

Quoting Nigel Giddings <nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx>:

> Keith,
>
> You need to be careful what you put on the internet.
>
> I see from www.autotrader.co.uk that you drive
>
> 1992 PEUGEOT 309 Trio 5dr Hatchback, in Beige.

How did you find out that inaccurate information ?

I cant see an option to check a number plate, I was going to check my other
Pug
309.

1992 - Correct
PEUGEOT 309 - Correct
Trio - WRONG - GLD
5dr Hatchback - Correct
Beige - WRONG - Its AZTEC GOLD acording to the log book (although Sharon
keeps
on saying its Beige). Is there such a thing as Metallic Beige ???

Tried to check the value but they dont go back that far :-(

Must be worth at least 200 quid though coz its got 360 days tax left and a
full
tank of diesel. Its the "Official UKHA Taxi" and is still going
strong after
258000 miles. Economical too.... 54 mpg :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx