Re: My CBus Install.

Dean,

WOW...

What a great advert for Home Automation. I have saved to 'My Favourites' to
enable the release of Funds from SWMBO when the time comes for those tricky
purchases...

I too have decided to go down the C-Bus route and wanted to intergrate with
several Prontos. I suppose this is done via the C-Touch panel ? Having
looked
into IR integration with C-Bus I am still confused.

Do you have any plans to use Homeseer, Comfort or some other form of
central
control ?

Well Done...

Nigel

http://primrosecottage.no-ip.com

Quoting Dean Barrett <dean@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi All
>
> Finally got the bulk of my CBus install finished just prior to Xmas.
>
> Living in a Bungalow has made rewiring fairly easy, I have run cable
tray
> fixed to the roof trusses and have cables dropping from this to
various
> locations, this has negated the need to remove all fibreglass, and the
> mutlitude of packing boxes from the loft first !!
>
> I'm currently running CBus with 2 x 8 channel dimmers, 1 x 12 channel
relay,
> 1 x CTouch, Neo, E Range switches etc. I have also used the Clipsal
range of
> sockets and comms plates, though a little limited they do a nice range
in
> black and with gunmetal rims they look quite classy.
>
> Just got the pictures uploaded of the lounge, and some other bits.
I've got
> 5 dimmed lighting channels, 1 5a socket channel, and 1 relay
controlled
> channel to power electric fire. Full scene control is available by
Pronto or