RE: X10 Filter next to CM12U ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 Filter next to CM12U ?
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:06:54 -0000

I have no problems with this set up at home.  I have the CM12U in one
socket
and then everything else in another fed via the filter.  Cured my UPS
issues!

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk
Sent: 04 January 2004 22:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] X10 Filter next to CM12U ?

Chaps,

Before I spend money, am I going to have a problem plugging an X10 filter
and a CM12U into the same extension lead?

The 6 gand ext lead will have a CM12U from the server plugged into it to
pump out X10 commands around the house, the filter will be plugged in next
to it with the UPS plugged into it, the server will then be plugged into
the
UPS and the CM12U.

The question is will the filter knock out the X10 signals? Much like the
UPS
was doing... :(

Any guesses?

Cheers,
Lee

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx