UKHA 2004 bookings

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA 2004 bookings
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:47:01 -0000

I have now emailed all those whose cheques I have received, please contact
=
me if you have sent payment but not received an email. The only person I
ha=
ve not been able to contact is Jamie Lunn, his e-mail is bouncing but
payme=
nt has been received (for him and Doogie).

The early booking period is now finished, so the slightly higher rates now
=
apply. We currently have 44 and 40 people confirmed for the Sat and Sun
res=
pectively. This is almost double the bookings we had at this time last
year=
and means that we are only about =A3100 away from breaking even (including=
the surplus from last year) so the event is already and absolute certainty=
!

Regards

Graham Howe
UKHA 2004 Organiser

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20