Re: Sky Freetoview Card

> The more obvious catch I would have thought to be the postal
address to
> where the card was sent. I take you had a mate who forwarded it on.
>
> I wouldn't have thought it'd have been that hard for persons
outside the
> UK to get hold of these cards. I wonder if there is anything in the
> T&C's about reselling the cards? So someone in NI could buy a card
and
> sell it on at the same price the next day to someone in SI.
>
> Steve

Correct, used my mothers UK address/post code.

Only the existing Cable tV companies are licensed/allowed to
distribute ITV/CH4. They were already complaining about the BBC
going 'free'here as that was originally part of their sell package to
customers. There is an Irish TV station, TV3, thats mostly owned by
Granada, it has excellent Champions league coverage, much better than
ITV,they dont want ITV/UTV being realdily available either.

bill

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx