Re: Re: Pinnacle Showcenter

I admit that the user interface isnt the sexiest in the world BUT it is
easy
enough for SWMBO to use on her own, so maybe that says a lot !!
I have replaced the PCLink software with EZLink which is infinitely better
plus
there are some nice developments on the KML front with people developing
their
own webpages in KML that can be accessed via the KiSS with links through to
things like webcams, stock tickers and weather reports as well as the new
shoutcast radio feature. I admit the KiSS is still a work in progress but
overall it has a fairly active comunity and at the price point it isnt a
bad
product.

Simon

Quoting Graham Howe <graham@xxxxxxx>:

> <tt>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, &quot;Malcolm Surgenor&quot;
> &lt;malcolm@s...&gt; <BR>
> wrote:<BR>
> &gt; Also found this...<BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> &gt; <a
> href="http://www.kiss-technology.com/?p=news83&v=users";>http://www.kiss-
technology.com/?p=news83&amp;v=users</a><BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> &gt; apologies if this has already been mentioned in
here...<BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> &gt; Malcolm<BR>
> <BR>
> That looks very interesting, but only if they have done some serious
<BR>
> work on the diabolical user interface. The 500 unit I was going to
<BR>
> demo at last years UKHA meet was so awful that I sent it back as I
<BR>
> would have been embarassed to show it.<BR>
> <BR>
> </tt>

> <tt>
> UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <BR>
> Subscribe:&nbsp; ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx <BR>

> <tt><hr width="500">
> <ul>
> <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a

d/</a><br>&nbsp;
> <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:<br><a
> href="mailto:ukha_d-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe";>ukha_d-
> <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
> href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.
> </ul>
> </tt>

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx