Re: [OT] Creating a new message by replying to an old one...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Creating a new message by replying to an old one...
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:00:12 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@s...>
wrote:
> I'll own up to doing this too Kevin. I would never have spotted
this were it
> not for your post.  It certainly doesn't show up in Outlook or on
the web
> based version of Yahoo Groups which is all I use to view posts...

Actually it does also show up on web based Yahoo Groups access. If
you switch to the 'Thread' view rather than 'Date' then you will see
the problem. Also when reading a message, the links at the bottom
will be determined by replies.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx