RE: [OT] Creating a new message by replying to an old one... /[and IRC]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Creating a new message by replying to an old one... /[and IRC]
  • From: "Alistair Watkins" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 03:46:48 -0000

I think that is pretty much on topic, and am sorry for doing that in the
past, but I'm no techno-clever-whatever

My question is (maybe unrelated) where is the IRC server for the guys
that #UKHA IRC room, I used to be there... Now I cant find it!?

Thanks,

Alistair

Alistair Watkins  mail@xxxxxxx
http://www.infinitefunk.co.uk