RE: Logitech Di Novo Media Desktop

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Logitech Di Novo Media Desktop
  • From: "Marc R. Fuller" <marc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:07:26 -0000

On the keyboard, the volume and media buttons are not customizable, but
the three buttons on the left are. There are also 12 special keys are
customizable. These are located under the function keys and are access
by pressing the F-Lock button.

On the media pad, you can customize the "media" button to
whatever you
want, e.g keystroke etc.

Here's some screenshots of the key customization screens

http://www.serenitymeadow.com/miscstuff/Image3.jpg
http://www.serenitymeadow.com/miscstuff/Image4.jpg
http://www.serenitymeadow.com/miscstuff/Image5.jpg

Cheers