From: Malcolm Surgenor [mailto:malcolm@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 29 December 2003 15:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Digi cam advice

Pedro

I bought one of these for my wife at the end of the summer after her 35mm
compact broke during our hols.  We've been very impressed with the results.
It's also very easy to use - literally point and shoot - although it has
plenty of other features for those difficult shots.  The upload (to PC)
software is extremely easy to use - just plug it in and it automatically
uploads contents of the memory stick and stores them in a dated folder. =
=20

The spare battery and case are very handy.   Battery life has been very
goo=
so far - better than some other cameras that friends have.  The only down
side is the size of the memory stick - I bought a 512mb one (Sony
pro-stick?) when I was in the States...

When I bought the camera it was more than =A3300 though but I guess prices
=
are
coming down all the time...

Malcolm