RE: [OT] Digi cam advice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Digi cam advice
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:26:49 -0000

Pedro

I bought one of these for my wife at the end of the summer after her 35mm
c=
ompact broke during our hols.  We've been very impressed with the results.
=
It's also very easy to use - literally point and shoot - although it has p=
lenty of other features for those difficult shots.  The upload (to PC)
soft=
ware is extremely easy to use - just plug it in and it automatically
upload=
s contents of the memory stick and stores them in a dated folder.=20=20

The spare battery and case are very handy.   Battery life has been very
goo=
d so far - better than some other cameras that friends have.  The only
down=
side is the size of the memory stick - I bought a 512mb one (Sony pro-stic=
k?) when I was in the States...

When I bought the camera it was more than =C2=A3300 though but I guess
pric=
es are coming down all the time...

Malcolm