Re: error checking +Instance Question

Quoting Alancc <alan.cc@xxxxxxx>:

> Sounds like East Anglia just ask Keith, 4 seasons from one end of the
A12 to
> the other :-)

LOL :-)

How true, one minute I can be in thick fog and the next brilliant sunshine.
There seems to be some sort of dividing line about half way to work as that
is
where the weather seems to change abruptly.

Had to laugh at Frank's comments about living "5 minutes drive"
from the beach.
For the last 22 years I have lived within 3 minutes WALK of the beach and
for
another 15 years have been within 10 minites walk from the beach.

During all that time I have probably spent less time on the beach than the
average family would with a couple of fortnights in Benidorm. (When I went
Benidorm I searched for the first Air Conditioned bar showing the latest
pirated movies)

I fail to see the fascination of getting grit into every body part whilst
at
the same time having the sun turn you into a lobster. (Thats the summer,
winter
time in Great Yarmouth is enough to cause Brass Monkeys to be looking for
welders!)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv