RE: Cheapest highstreet source for an Xbox?

Boots seem to doing them in various places for £99.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Malcolm-Smith [mailto:rich@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 December 2003 11:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Cheapest highstreet source for an Xbox?

Andy wrote:

> Well if your lucky enough to live in Watford. There is a one only
managers
> special for £90 excluding joypad I think
>
> In Comet I am sooooo tempted...

Over here in NZ they were down to NZ$280 for the console alone, and NZ$355
for
the beast pack that came with dvd remote, and a couple of games before
xmas,
everywhere went out of stock pretty quickly.

The repo'd ones go for NZ$200 or so, usually missing bits too :(

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx