Re: Who is working Today?

Well we are actually working here. Environmental health does not recognise
xmas. Real life goes on and real life problems have to be sorted, so I will
be
here answering calls till 3pm (I just hope that the wheel doesnt come off
before then)

Simon

Quoting Ben McCormack <ben@xxxxxxx>:

> <tt>
> Hi All<BR>
> <BR>
> Simple Question<BR>
> <BR>
> How Many of us are working today?<BR>
> <BR>
> I am in the Office, pretending to do some work. There are about 20%
<BR>
> of people in and our Oracle Systems are working fine, so no work for
<BR>
> me!<BR>
> <BR>
> My boss in in France, so I am waiting for him to leave, then I should
<BR>
> be off!!<BR>
> <BR>
> Merry Christmas<BR>
> <BR>
> Ben<BR>
> <BR>
> </tt>

> <tt>
> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004<BR>
> EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <BR>
> Subscribe:&nbsp; ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx <BR>

> <tt><hr width="500">
> <ul>
> <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a

d/</a><br>&nbsp;
> <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:<br><a
> href="mailto:ukha_d-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe";>ukha_d-
> <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
> href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/

http://www.ukha2004.com