From: Ian Davidson [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 February 2004 16:07
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT]ish Dell gps

Hi

I know a few people on the list purchased the Axim with GPS/Tomtom
package from dell. Unfortunately my GPS receiver has gone faulty. After
speaking with Dell they say the warranty is with Tomtom, who say I would
have to send the unit to them to look at, but they are in the
Netherlands. Can Dell do this? I thought UK law stated that my contract
was with the company I purchased the goods from? Can anyone give me any
pointers on this and what rights I have.

Thanks

Ian D

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx