From: Ho Yin Ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, 26 February 2004 12:35 a.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

=20

Hurrahhh .. I just read everything I could about it ..

And I bought ........
wait for it ....

1

hurrahhh!!! I managed to control my fingers on ebay!

Lets hope it is sufficient for my needs and that the screen quality is
ok ...

Ho Yin

"http://www.automatedhome.co.uk"http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

a_d/

subscribe@xxxxxxx=20

>    *
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the=20
> < HYPERLINK
"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yah
oo! Terms of Service.

Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20