From: Ward, David [mailto:David.Ward@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 25/02/2004 10:16
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] High Resolution Security Cameras

The video out I was referring to was like the one on my Canon A40.  The
video out that just seems to divert the LCD image to a composite out,  when
in normal picture taking mode the low res image that the LCD usually
displays just pops out on the Telly :-)
Granted the shutter delay may be a problem - esp. if auto focus is
activated,
as always Steve's digicams is great for this kind of info

Dave