From: keyvan2r [mailto:keyvan@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, 25 February 2004 2:09 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

=20

I bought 2 of these units and they shipped them to the UK, even=20
though the page says for US shipping only.

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS
API.dll?
ViewItem&item=3D2789129488&category=3D3698&sspagename=3DSTRK%3AMEBWA%
3AIT&rd=3D1

The shipping was $47 per unit and VAT duty, etc. was another =A358 per=20
unit.
That's still less than =A3190 a piece landed. The touch display alone=20
costs twice that price here!!

I have them both running Win XP SP1 and they work like a dream. I=20
have MusicLobby and Mainlobby running on both and the response is=20
very good. They are very easy to install. The only drawback is that=20
there is no soft power switch. You have to turn the unit off by=20
unplugging the power when windows has shut down.

There is a detailed discussion about these on this thread:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3D21424&page=3D1&pp=3D15"=
htt
p://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3D21424&page=3D1&pp=3D15

Keyvan

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
HYPERLINK "http://www.ukha2004.com"http://www.ukha2004.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.automatedhome.co.uk"http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20