Re: Bathroom LCD

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "David Buckley" <db@e...> wrote:

> It is the signal leads that are the bummer.  I've yet to work out
> how to put a phone in a bathroom compliantly with the regs.  My
last
> attept was to just do it, and had the everything running off an
RCDs
> to try and prevent my death.  Not satisfactory, must try harder
next
> time.

Hm... curious but I'm in a hotel just now and it has a handset in
the bathroom.  As far as I can tell it's just plugged into a regular
telephone socket.

This doesn't seem to be unusual and even seems to becoming standard
fitting as a number of places seem to do likewise.

No sign of a tv by the bath though ;-)

Regards

Richard

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx