RE: Bargain (tm) Alert!

Just got this reply from customer relations @ poundland :(

----- Forwarded by Customer Relations/H935 Quality Assurance/ISE on
24/02/04 15:51 -----

"Poundland

WebMaster"               To:       "Robert
Crawshaw" <golcarbob@xxxxxxx>
<webmaster@poundl        cc:

and.co.uk>               bcc:

Subject:  Re:
Confirmation please
24/02/04 07:32

Dear Robert,

I am writing to you with regards to your recent E mail.

I am sorry to say that we do not stock "cybiko" and we have no
orders
placed for the product in the future.

I hope that I have helped you with your inquiry

Yours sincerely
Victoria Pountney
Customer Relations
Dear Robert,

Many thanks for your email, which I have forwarded to our Customer
Relations team on your behalf.

Regards,

Poundland Website Administrator
WebMaster@xxxxxxx