From: neil_goldsmith [mailto:ngoldsmi@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 February 2004 21:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] MS13 PIR detection through glass?

I would like to detect visitors (or alians) at the front door using
an MS13 through the front door glass .... but .... it would seem that
the IR that is needed to trigger the PIR is blocked by the glass
(regular not 'K' or similar) .... any thoughts or suggestions?

Neil.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx