(OT) CD-RW bargain....

Hi All!

After searching long and hard fro cybiko's at the crack of dawn this=20
morning (and looking for the right shop!) I happened upon my local=20
PC World.  As i wandered through the aisles I came across the=20
Philips PCRW5232 CDRW (52x32x52x) for =A329.99.  Now, this may not=20
seem like much of a bargain but this drive is FANTASTIC! its had=20
great reviews and normally retails for about =A380 - even ebuyer has=20
it for =A377!!!  So I grabbed one and stuck it in. It really does live=20
up to its reviews. Its the best drive i've ever had!

Just thought you all may like to know.  Oh, and it burn a whole data=20
CD in under a minute.

no afilliation etc etc etc

Regards,

Matt Miles

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20