mp3 Streaming from a Mac

Hi All

Hopefully someone on this group will be able to help me with an mp3
solution.

Basically I have got a Mac running Panther and all of our mp3s are on
the mac in iTunes.

I used to have a Rio Receiver but the streaming from the Mac reqired
loads of work and was not click and go. So the Rio was sold.

So now I have seen this Roku mp3 device and also the Squeeze Box will
stream driectly from Mac (iTunes)!

So has anyone either used one of these with the Mac or has any other
devices they can suggest

Ben