RE: Re: Bargain (tm) Alert!

Poundland seem to have quite a sophisticated ordering/delivery system (must
have cost more than =A31 !) and according to my local store they are not
expecting any either today or on their next delivery (Weds) and non showing
for Fri either - but as they couldn=92t locate the units under the name
'Cybiko' this does not fill me with confidence one way or another really.
Stuff does get added to their orders automatically during the week but they
mentioned that frequently 'specials' just get allocated to some chosen
stores only.

I assume it is PoundLand and not perhaps PoundStretcher or someone.. Did
th=
original post have any further clues.

=20