Sync 6310i with PC using BT USB Dongle

Hi all,

I've got myself a Bluetooth USB Dongle that works (finally!!) and want to
backup my 6310i phonebook, which the Nokia software supposedly allows you
to do. Now, I can connect to my 6310i using the software with the BT
dongle, and I can transfer individual names to outlook, but for some
reason, if i try to use the nokia software, it won't detect the phone
correctly.

I downloaded the latest nokia software, go to establish a connection via
Bluetooth and it will connect with the phone for about a second then
disconnect and claim it can't find the phone.

any help? please?

-Nick

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx