Bargain (tm) Alert!

Just spotted the following on usenet.  ISTR that some people looked into
using these as remote controls.  They do WAP out of the box, IIRC.
Certainly worth a quid a shot!

--------------

You may have seen these advertised over the last year or so. Basically they
are hand-held PDA's with rf communication capabilities. You can play games,
mp3s and download from the PC's USB port to the device.

Have a look at: http://www.cybiko.com

They both are going to be available at most Poundland stores from next
week.
At a quid a piece, they are well well worth it. I intend buying a few to
hack and to disassemble for use in a remote robotic control system.
Apparently they have thousands to shift due to mass overproduction. I would
still get in quick though.

Cheers,
Andy
--