Laser curtain motor...

Hey chaps,

I'm just getting around to fitting the Butler curtain motor from Laser
(John
Lewis fitted my Silent Gliss track a couple of days ago...) and I just want
to check something... - This is for you Kwong if you're listening....

The instructions specify *only* the attached mains lead as being required,
-
nowhere (that I've found) does it mention using the wall-wart adapter....

However, a wall-wart adapter was supplied with the kit, and there is a
receptacle on the control unit for the LV plug, into which it just happens
to fit perfectly....

So I just want to clarify.... - does (or does not) the mains connection
supply the motor power as well, or is the mains connection used only for
the
X10 interface? - should I connect both the mains *and* the wall-wart to the
control unit?

I'm assuming that I need both, since at the moment, I can see the control
unit responding to X10 signals (the blue LED flashes), but there is no life
at all at the motor...

However, I'd prefer not to take a chance on plugging it all in if it's
wrong!!!

TIA

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger