RE: Velux windows and automation

Mike

Thank you for this.

Did you interface directly to their boxes, via IR or some other way?

I will be back in the UK next week and will chase up Velux by phone.
They still haven't replied to my emails. I may ask some more questions
then.

BR
David

*********

Hi David

I agree with all Simon says

I've just installed 9 Velux windows

6 with Motor control and all with motorised blinds

I went for the Velux control system and their interface boxes for HA
control

As Simon says it isn't as straight forward as it first seems

My advise is plan what you need

Know your minimum and Max  requirements as the system can demand
compromises

Then phone Tech support at velux

If you get stuck I can send you all the Tech PDF's but with out the
phone
call I don't think they will mean much

Mike