RE: Norton Ghost over network.

Jeff,

We had *exactly* the same problem with some Dell desktops here. We found a
driver with the description of "network card driver for use with
Norton Ghost" or similar, so it's a known problem.

I found this on the Intel site this morning:
http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/cs-008021.htm
But I don't think we had to do any of that, we just installed an updated
driver.

I also found this:
http://www.ghosttraining.com/ghost_faq.html
which requires you to contact Symantec to get updated drivers.

HTH, let us know how you get on,

Tim H.

+