From: Adrian Merwood [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 19 February 2004 17:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

Peter,

I have a Sony MDR-NC5 set that I carry around with me when I am=20
travelling......I am well impressed, they are now about 3 years old and=20
going strong.  They make a huge difference to in flight entertainment,=20
you have to be a bit careful when you first connect up not to defen=20
youself!!!

I also use them to cut out lots of background noise when I am trying to=20
sleep on night flights and they work like a charm - dont plug them in=20
and they make great earplugs.

Adrian

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>=20

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>=20=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20