Dead Xbox - Help

Guys,

I got a little over ambitious with an Xbox and a soldering Iron and I
need some help!!!!

I had an old USA xbox sitting at home complete with an original enigmah
chip......I decicded it was time for something a bit more up to date and
got hole of an X2 pro from the usual sources.  I stripped down the Xbox
OK and proceeded to unsolde the 20 odd wires and remove the enigmah.  I
also made a start on removing the solder from the "pin grid (??)"
in the
middle of the board but did not make much progress.  I called a halt and
thought I would fire it up and check that it was still
working.........its NOT it sort of fires up, gives me a screen display
with vertical screaks and then gives me a orange/green flashing light.
I suspect a solder splash somewhere but cannot see anything.

Any suggestions/offers of help would be most appreciated and beer tokens
would be forthcoming!!!

Adrian