RE: [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

did anyone answer this.. offlist maybe because I am interested too..

H.

-----Original Message-----
From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 February 2004 13:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

Hi All

I know this was discussed a couple of months ago - basically I just want a
small (so not Bose) set for on the plane.  Given that I already have to do
all sorts of bad things in front of the check-in desk (where the agent
can't
see that I'm taking the laptop out the bag so that when it's weighed it's
deemed acceptable for overhead), they should be lightweight and foldable
(if
they have a headband).  I've searched all over the web, and opinions on the
same 'phones are remarkably variable, but does anyone have any experience
of
my current shortlist of the Sennheiser PXC250 or the Sony MDR-NC11.  The
latter are a bit more pricey, and possible a bit smaller, and the former
seem to have picked up a few comments about causing a nauseous feeling, but
I guess that might be common with all NC sets.

fanks

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx