From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:37 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] LWM1 X10 Micromodules ?

> Has anyone used these? They appear not to have a fuse (like the LW11
has),
is this correct?

Nope, they use a radial micro-fuse, it sits in the middle - instructions on
page 10 of the manual.

Manual at : http://www.simplyautomate.co.uk/prodinfo/manuals/LWM1.pdf

Are they the panacea? I don't believe so.

>From memory, they need a full neutral connection, which in most houses
means
re-wiring... at which point LDs are much cheaper. Most UK houses don't have
a neutral rail - they only have a switched live/load, which is, sadly very
different.

Regards,

Mark

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx