Pencentra Tablet PC question

I've just picked up a Pencentra 130 and I'm trying to install some drivers
for my 'Proxim Silver Wireless Card (8421-WD)'. I'm trying to install the
Windows CE 2.11 drivers that are on the installation CD that came with the
disk but when I copy them over to the Pencentra and double click on the
setup.exe file I get the error "Setup is not a valid windows ce
application". Has anyone come across this error before and have a
solution?
Or does anyone have a Pencentra tablet and uses it with a wireless card?

Thanks in advance,
Dave