RE: Re: OT Document archiving...continued

Hi Malcolm,

Sorry for the late posting, been next door fitting some phone points
whilst=
he went out with his girlfriend for a meal!!

There was much discussion recently about this and I eventually bought an
HP=
scanjet 5550c.

After a fair bit of mucking around trying to change settings I have now
got=
it down to a fine art and am well pleased with it.

I have not yet found out how to scan one document at a time using the ADF
b=
ut once it has scanned into PaperPort all you have to do is right click
and=
select "unstack" job done....mind you on mine I then have to
right click a=
gain and select redraw thumbnails, not a problem.

One thing I was advised on was to upgrade PP to v9 as it can scan straight
=
to an acrobat file, excellent.

Go for it, you know it makes sense...

B.=20