Re: Re: Electronic gurus? Capacitor theory question...

Considering the number of posts regarding your exploits in blowing
things up and chopping of fingers etc, I must make a note to myself...

Do not ever work with Keith Doxey on any electronic or mechanical device
as this could easily lead to injury!!!

:o)

Dave...