Re: Tip needed for Coax termination

Quoting Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>:

> Just a quicky - anyone recommend a good set of connectors please ? I
have
> some runs of CT100 75ohn coax cable (leftover from sat install) - and
> want to use three runs to make a 4 metre component cable from the DVD
> the projector.
>
> I dont want to solder either ! I've seen these, but hard to tell from
the
> web if they are
> ok...http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%
5Fname=CPC+Catalogue&category%5Fname=Audio+Video+%2D+Connectors+%2D+Audio%
2C+Video+and+RF+%2D+Phono+%28RCA%29&product%5Fid=256787

Use normal F Connectors on the CT100 then fit an "F to Phono"
adapter onto each
lead. No soldering whatsoever. CPC part No CN0526566 ... 41 pence each.

Make sure that all 3 leads are EXACTLY the same length otherwise the colour
difference signals will arrive before or after the Monochrome picture
detail
giving the impression of the colour slipping to left or right.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx